• Vi invitiamo a ridimensionare le foto alla larghezza massima di 800 x 600 pixel da Regolamento PRIMA di caricarle sul forum, visto che adesso c'è anche la possibilità di caricare le miniature nel caso qualcuno non fosse capace di ridimensionarle; siete ufficialmente avvisati che NEL CASO VENGANO CARICATE IMMAGINI DI DIMENSIONI SUPERIORI AGLI 800 PIXEL LE DISCUSSIONI VERRANNO CHIUSE. Grazie per l'attenzione.

English conversation

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
Hello.......is there somebody?Let we start again a little bit??Maybe in the meanwhile there will be other people interested in english conversation....Somebody knows if there is a 3d where people talk about cinema?That will be nice....I hope to hear something....:Saluto:

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
Hallo Elena,thank you for the informations...and for visiting my garden ...Some times ago you gave me a very good site for translation,but I cann't find it anymore...do you remember?? :Saluto:

belvedere

Giardinauta Senior
hi girls!
sometimes i think of you but......... at the end i forget to write you...
now i prefer don't make promises.... but i should like to continue our conversation...
bye

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
Hi Belvedere...happy to "see" you!!! I would like to continue,otherwise I'll forget a lot of things I learned here...

elena_11293

Master Florello
hi girls!
sometimes i think of you but......... at the end i forget to write you...
now i prefer don't make promises.... but i should like to continue our conversation...
bye

hi from me too!! :)
I keep listening and reading to anything I can find in English, and perhaps just for that I also forget to post here...
anyway, I'll keep checking and do my best to interact here if you guys or someone else write here.
see you!

belvedere

Giardinauta Senior
hallo!
this morning my husband and i didn't want to get up and we prefer to stay into the bed much than usually:eek:k07:.... with pc on internet....
my husband now is cooking for me: spaghetti with curry and vegetables... do you want some?????:food:

bye see you soon:Saluto:

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
hallo!
this morning my husband and i didn't want to get up and we prefer to stay into the bed much than usually:eek:k07:.... with pc on internet....
my husband now is cooking for me: spaghetti with curry and vegetables... do you want some?????:food:

bye see you soon:Saluto:
Wow...that's not bad...it sounds you are vegetarian,are you???I'am not sure,but I thought you have to say....My husband and ME.:confuso:Are there some of our teachers overthere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need help...

Ultima modifica:

elena_11293

Master Florello
wow, Belvedere, that really sounds like a treat! glad for you :D

I just thought of you guys, yesterday, because I learnt/learned a new English word which I just like, it's: teal.

the color I used for it is not a random choice, that's just what it means: in fact, TEAL is a greenish-bluish color (in Italian it seems to be translated with "color foglia di the, verde-azzurro", to me it looks like a perhaps brighter "blu -o, verde- petrolio"), and in my opinion it's a beautiful color..

here you can find some examples => teal color

would you wear a teal dress? :rolleyes: I would!!! :love: and I think I will actually look for one :hehe:

----

a suggestion for Belvedere: I'd say "longer than usual", instead of "much", and would word the whole sentence like this: "we chose/decided to stay in bed longer than usual".. :)

miciajulie

Fiorin Florello
wow, Belvedere, that really sounds like a treat! glad for you :D

I just thought of you guys, yesterday, because I learnt/learned a new English word which I just like, it's: teal.

the color I used for it is not a random choice, that's just what it means: in fact, TEAL is a greenish-bluish color (in Italian it seems to be translated with "color foglia di the, verde-azzurro", to me it looks like a perhaps brighter "blu -o, verde- petrolio"), and in my opinion it's a beautiful color..

here you can find some examples => teal color

would you wear a teal dress? :rolleyes: I would!!! :love: and I think I will actually look for one :hehe:

----

a suggestion for Belvedere: I'd say "longer than usual", instead of "much", and would word the whole sentence like this: "we chose/decided to stay in bed longer than usual".. :)

knock knock...
hi there!
elena i think it's a little bit clearer than 'verde petrolio', it exactly seems the sea between arenzano and cogoleto, near genova:cool: not pure water:fischio:

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
Hi Micia...you lost the way????? Nice to see you here....

I love that color,Elena...Did you already bought a new dress with/in that color??:lol:

elena_11293

Master Florello
eheh, not yet, but I'm seriously thinking of it.. ;)

micia (hi!), I'm not sure I get what you meant.. did you mean to say that "teal" doesn't look like a clear sea to you, or that "verde petrolio" wasn't a good translation iyo? I really don't know if we have only a word to describe it, that tone of blue/green of a peacock's feather..

anyway, it's one of my fav colors now!

815002-closeup-of-teal-pencil-crayon-with-the-word-teal-above-it-on-white-background.jpg

belvedere

Giardinauta Senior
thanks for the welcome you gave to me.....:hands13:
sincerily teal isn't a favourite color of mine... blue (clear o dark) is a "cold" colour and instead i love warm color as red, yellow etc

ps for micia: ok the sea in arenzano is not clear as the sardinian sea, but it isn't so polluted as you say!!!:mazza::lingua:

ps for harma no, i'm not vegetarian, but usually i eat a lot of vegetables and fruits... i prefer fish instead of beef or chicken...

Ultima modifica:
Alto