• Vi invitiamo a ridimensionare le foto alla larghezza massima di 800 x 600 pixel da Regolamento PRIMA di caricarle sul forum, visto che adesso c'è anche la possibilità di caricare le miniature nel caso qualcuno non fosse capace di ridimensionarle; siete ufficialmente avvisati che NEL CASO VENGANO CARICATE IMMAGINI DI DIMENSIONI SUPERIORI AGLI 800 PIXEL LE DISCUSSIONI VERRANNO CHIUSE. Grazie per l'attenzione.

English conversation

THEJAM1112

Apprendista Florello
hi Elena, now i try to speak with you, but sorry i forgot the language, because I studied it many many years ago. my memory now is... ko.

... once upon a time i spoke english easy (i love english so much)

but now is very very difficult for me... i understand what i read, but when someone is talking i undestand nothing ... i hope in you, my teacher!

(10 minutes to write these words is really too!!)

Hi!!!
...interesting and funny this ddd!!!!
I've studied English at school too (25 years ago) and now I'm not able to write and speak it fluently....but I'll read you, as soon as possible!!!

Bye!

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
When I came to Italy,I didn't speak any word of Italian,for a long time a spoke English with my husband(ex),and then step by step I learned Italian.The problem was that almost nobody corrected me,so many mistakes I still do......
Please correct me!!!!!!!

LucaXY

Master Florello
When I came to Italy,I didn't speak any word of Italian,for a long time a spoke English with my husband(ex),and then step by step I learned Italian.The problem was that almost nobody corrected me,so many mistakes I still do......
Please correct me!!!!!!!

So you have to improve your italian, I'm sure that even reading the threads you'll improve it soon! :)

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
I am living in Italy already for 37 years!! I just wanted to say that it is very important to correct people.The way in which I am talking in Italian,I will do for the rest of my life,maybe better if people corrected me in the beginning .I never studied Italian,but internet is a very good school....
So you have to improve your italian, I'm sure that even reading the threads you'll improve it soon! :)

LucaXY

Master Florello
I am living in Italy already for 37 years!! I just wanted to say that it is very important to correct people.The way in which I am talking in Italian,I will do for the rest of my life,maybe better if people corrected me in the beginning .I never studied Italian,but internet is a very good school....

Sorry, I thought you were a biginner! :D
Are you keen on photography, aren't you? :)

elena_11293

Master Florello
hi Elena, now i try to speak with you, but sorry i forgot the language, because I studied it many many years ago. my memory now is... ko.
only one question: do you speak/write usually so much???!

i'm happy to see this thread, i hope to learn and remember something again....

bye bye

mr LucaM: please don't kill me for my mistackes!!:cry:

Hi dear :)

Hehe, as Mr. e.leo stated, it's not a mystery that I often posted long comments here on the forum. He even asked me to avoid that, once. And, honestly, since then I did my best to write briefer messages. I don't always manage to, tho'. :(

Or, perhaps you meant whether I write/speak English a lot? In that case, yes, I spend most of my days using English (I mean, more than Italian), I often think in English and sometimes I even dream in English! At the moment, as I was telling yesterday, I especially use the wordreference forums, where I joined a group of Italians, bilinguals and English speakers. There we discuss the use of some words or expressions in both languages and help who wants to understand or simply translate them. There are many translators that work in the publishing field (they translates books) or in the movie industry (they translates movies or tv shows = telefilm). It's a quite interesting thing, being in touch with so many people from all over the world, and I'm learning a lot thanks to that.

Anyway, I'm just glad you joined us here! Compliments for your English, it's pretty good!! :D

When I came to Italy, I didn't speak any word of Italian, for a long time a (I) spoke English with my husband(ex),and then step by step I learned Italian.The problem was that almost nobody corrected me,so many mistakes I still do......
Please correct me!!!!!!!

Okay :)

I am (have been) living in Italy already for 37 years!! I just wanted to say that it is very important to correct people.The way in which I am talking I speak in Italian ,I will do for the rest of my life (I would simply say: my Italian won't change),maybe it would have been better if people had corrected me in the beginning .I never studied Italian,but internet is a very good school....

I agree!

You know, Harma, just a few hours ago I met my Dutch neighbour who had spent her holidays in the Netherlands. She told me about 'your' kids celebrating St. Nicholas on the 5th of December, and brought me some chocolate letters and some speculaas! Yummi ;)

Will go now, talk to you all soon!

Cheers :D

Ultima modifica:

LucaXY

Master Florello
only one question: do you speak/write usually so much???!

i'm happy to see this thread, i hope to learn and remember something again....

bye bye

mr LucaM: please don't kill me for my mistackes!!:cry:

Elena, there is one more mistake :)lingua:) that you haven't seen :D
It doesn't matter, thank you for your collaboration and have a nice evening! :)

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
Maybe I know your neighbour,because I follow a group on f.b Dutch people in Italy,and there was a lady from Udine...Ask her if she knows about this group...Thank you for correcting me.Everything sounds much better... Speculaas....mmmmmmm
Hi dear :)

Hehe, as Mr. e.leo stated, it's not a mystery that I often posted long comments here on the forum. He even asked me to avoid that, once. And, honestly, since then I did my best to write briefer messages. I don't always manage to, tho'. :(

Or, perhaps you meant whether I write/speak English a lot? In that case, yes, I spend most of my days using English (I mean, more than Italian), I often think in English and sometimes I even dream in English! At the moment, as I was telling yesterday, I especially use the wordreference forums, where I joined a group of Italians, bilinguals and English speakers. There we discuss the use of some words or expressions in both languages and help who wants to understand or simply translate them. There are many translators that work in the publishing field (they translates books) or in the movie industry (they translates movies or tv shows = telefilm). It's a quite interesting thing, being in touch with so many people from all over the world, and I'm learning a lot thanks to that.

Anyway, I'm just glad you joined us here! Compliments for your English, it's pretty good!! :D

Okay :)

I agree!

You know, Harma, just a few hours ago I met my Dutch neighbour who had spent her holidays in the Netherlands. She told me about 'your' kids celebrating St. Nicholas on the 5th of December, and brought me some chocolate letters and some speculaas! Yummi ;)

Will go now, talk to you all soon!

Cheers :D

elena_11293

Master Florello

Eheh, I actually saw it, but since Belvedere didn't say if she wanted some editing to her English, I simply replied :)

Maybe I know your neighbour,because I follow a group on f.b Dutch people in Italy,and there was a lady from Udine...Ask her if she knows about this group...Thank you for correcting me.Everything sounds much better...

She is young, Harma, she had been studying in Verona till last year and in September left and came here because now she attends a school in the area. However, next time I see her I'll ask her if she knows this FB group.

Speculaas....mmmmmmm

I know!! They are so good.... :rolleyes:

elena_11293

Master Florello
Some verses from the song "Imagine" by John Lennon:
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

I love this song.... thanks for posting, Claudio!!

Learning from songs it's another very good way to extend our vocaboulary, btw (not that much for grammar.. ;)).

[video=youtube;9Q0Eyw3l3XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0Eyw3l3XM[/video]

Ultima modifica:

EntDooq

Aspirante Giardinauta
I've seen that you enjoy so much this thread!
How are you? Have you had a nice day :flower:?

I'm fine :) And you? Anyway for the mistake I've already seen the word topic used as "thread" in english forums (ex. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic33007.html)
I love this song.... thanks for posting, Claudio!!

Learning from songs it's another very good way to extend our vocaboulary, btw (not that much for grammar.. ;)).

[video=youtube;9Q0Eyw3l3XM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q0Eyw3l3XM[/video]
I've learned EVERYTHING by songs! I love music and I think it's one of the best ways of learning.
I just can't sing a song without knowing exactly the words and I always correct people when they do.
But I'm sure we like very different kind of music... Well, I think "Kind" isn't the correct term but in some ways...

P.s. for the user above: I think "sarcasmo" isn't allowed :)

LucaXY

Master Florello
08.gif

belvedere

Giardinauta Senior

luca M or someone: please show me my mistakes, i need your help!!!!
this morning here it's very cold, ma luckly without wind!
i'm working since 8.00 A.M. and i'll finish at 1.00 P.M.

Alto