• Vi invitiamo a ridimensionare le foto alla larghezza massima di 800 x 600 pixel da Regolamento PRIMA di caricarle sul forum, visto che adesso c'è anche la possibilità di caricare le miniature nel caso qualcuno non fosse capace di ridimensionarle; siete ufficialmente avvisati che NEL CASO VENGANO CARICATE IMMAGINI DI DIMENSIONI SUPERIORI AGLI 800 PIXEL LE DISCUSSIONI VERRANNO CHIUSE. Grazie per l'attenzione.

English conversation

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
thanks for the welcome you gave to me.....:hands13:
sincerily teal isn't a favourite color of mine... blue (clear o dark) is a "cold" colour and instead i love warm color as red, yellow etc

ps for micia: ok the sea in arenzano is not clear as the sardinian sea, but it isn't so polluted as you say!!!:mazza::lingua:

ps for harma no, i'm not vegetarian, but usually i eat a lot of vegetables and fruits... i prefer fish instead of beef or chicken...
Today,I put on clothes with autumn colors..yellow ,orange and brown:love:I never spend a lot of money in clothes but I like to "combinare"(how you say that)the colors in a good way...

Micia,your english is very good,where you learn it,or are you English???

elena_11293

Master Florello
Today,I put on clothes with autumn colors..yellow ,orange and brown:love:I never spend a lot of money in clothes but I like to "combinare"(how you say that)the colors in a good way... I'd say you can use both 'combine' and 'mix'

Micia,your english is very good,where you learn it (where did you learn it?),or are you English???

:)............

elena_11293

Master Florello
here some examples you can find if you google it:

- The Color Wheel: How to Combine Colors in your Wardrobe.
- Can you please provide tips on how to combine colors for clothes?
- How to mix coloured clothes. Principles of colour and advice on how to choose different colours that work together in harmony in your wardrobe.
- How To Mix and Match Colors in Clothing Fashions.
- You can wear more colors together than you think. ... you can also mix primary colors in one outfit for a mod look.
- Mixing colors is an essential skill for any man who hopes to dress well.
When building an outfit, choose a foundation color and combine it with with one or two additional colors.

another verb that you can use in this context (clothes and colors) is 'to match', eg:

- A Foolproof Guide to Matching Colors in Your Outfits.
- How To Mix and Match Colors in Clothing Fashions.
- Experiment by taking photographs of yourself wearing multiple outfits, making sure to mix and match.

miciajulie

Fiorin Florello
Today,I put on clothes with autumn colors..yellow ,orange and brown:love:I never spend a lot of money in clothes but I like to "combinare"(how you say that)the colors in a good way...

Micia,your english is very good,where you learn it,or are you English???
thanks a lot, harma, you're so kind! :love: but I perfectly acknowledge my limitations:storto:. I'm italian, from milan, I'm an old lady... and my school days are so distant by now...

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
thanks a lot, harma, you're so kind! :love: but I perfectly acknowledge my limitations:storto:. I'm italian, from milan, I'm an old lady... and my school days are so distant by now...
Don't say that!!!!It sounds you have 100 years..:lol:I really don't care to say my age(62) for young people I'am old,but I always say:I have a certain age...:Saluto:

Harma

Maestro Giardinauta
Hi Luca.....so nice to see you again!!!Where have you been all the time?? We just start some times ago a little bit again with our English Conversation,and I'll be happy to continue,what about you??

Alto