• Vi invitiamo a ridimensionare le foto alla larghezza massima di 800 x 600 pixel da Regolamento PRIMA di caricarle sul forum, visto che adesso c'è anche la possibilità di caricare le miniature nel caso qualcuno non fosse capace di ridimensionarle; siete ufficialmente avvisati che NEL CASO VENGANO CARICATE IMMAGINI DI DIMENSIONI SUPERIORI AGLI 800 PIXEL LE DISCUSSIONI VERRANNO CHIUSE. Grazie per l'attenzione.

Foliage

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.

Stefano Sangiorgio

Fiorin Florello
Lack of leaves in this thread?
1-E33-DF2-F-D180-4-BFA-9-A61-804-F9973-B444.jpg]
Thanks @Dodi for your message. You are the best person that the forum has never met!!

Torakikiii

Giardinauta Senior
@Torakikiii come diavolo fai a sapere che avevo 4 in mate??????
Ed ho fatto un Liceo Scientifico:D....
Pero' non sputtanatelo(si puo' scrivere) in giro:D:ROFLMAO:

Pero' sei un po' severo...."azzeccat" is internazional...like napulitan language:ROFLMAO:
personalmente sono sempre stato una capra pure io in matematica, ma perché all'epoca secondo me non hanno saputo farmela piacere. In epoche piu' recenti l'avevo ripresa in mano per pura curiosità e niente, resto una mezza capra ma qualche miglioramento c'e' stato :LOL:

Stefano Sangiorgio

Fiorin Florello
@Dodi is certainly much better of me in written and spoken English.
I know very well the scientific English: it's due to my research work and to the fact that all the results of a research are published in English.
Now, in my work I am studying a new mutant of maize referred as des19: the mutant plant grow nearly normal up to two leaves, but after that, the other new leaves are stuck thogether causing the necrosis and the death of the seedling after 20-25 days from sowing.
I am trying to map this new gene in order to understand better the phases of the emergence of the seedling that are so critical for maize and not only for maize...

Lucylu'

Florello
@Dodi is certainly much better of me in written and spoken English.
I know very well the scientific English: it's due to my research work and to the fact that all the results of a research are published in English.
Now, in my work I am studying a new mutant of maize referred as des19: the mutant plant grow nearly normal up to two leaves, but after that, the other new leaves are stuck thogether causing the necrosis and the death of the seedling after 20-25 days from sowing.
I am trying to map this new gene in order to understand better the phases of the emergence of the seedling that are so critical for maize and not only for maize...
A Sangio' tu gia' sei complicato quando scrivi in italiano...figuriamoci in inglese...:confused:
:banghead:

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Alto