• Vi invitiamo a ridimensionare le foto alla larghezza massima di 800 x 600 pixel da Regolamento PRIMA di caricarle sul forum, visto che adesso c'è anche la possibilità di caricare le miniature nel caso qualcuno non fosse capace di ridimensionarle; siete ufficialmente avvisati che NEL CASO VENGANO CARICATE IMMAGINI DI DIMENSIONI SUPERIORI AGLI 800 PIXEL LE DISCUSSIONI VERRANNO CHIUSE. Grazie per l'attenzione.

New photos from special Hostas

D

DannyVanEechaute

Dear friends,
First:Sorry for the english language. I'm back with new Hosta-photos
This week I have given my site ( http://www.hostacollectie.be , see button ' Updates' ) a new update. You can see photos from H.Dressed In Green, H.Brass Ring, H.Bread Crumbs, H.Anglo Saxon,and many more.
This update is the first one in a serie with photos I took this summer.
This is a non-commercial site. Only information that I want to share with other Hostalovers.
I hope you 'll enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

H

H2O

I do appreciated your site.
Thank you for sharing with us your Hosta-photos
Bye
Paola

ciaseta

Florello Senior
thank you for your beautiful photos!
i liked them very much, in particular blue hostas and variegated leaves, in gold and white too...
i've never thought that hostas could be so surprising!
lol59.gif

D

DannyVanEechaute

Dear Ciaseta,

THanks for your compliments !
Have a nice day,
Danny

D

DannyVanEechaute

Dear friends,

This week I have given my site Hostacollectie ( http://www.hostacollectie.be ) a new photo update. Many new photos are added, inclusive photo's from future Hostaintroductions as H.Elkhart Lake, H.Eye Declare, H.Nougat, H.Fireworks, and many more special Hostas. Each Hostaphoto contains also a leafdetail-photo.
All photos are taken from plants out of my collection.
I hope you enjoy it.
Friendly regards,
Danny Van Eechaute

Danilis

Apprendista Florello
Hi,
I love hosta it is very beautiful but I don't have that plant. How many you have some? You know to cultivate the carnivorous plants? I do not know if it is understood well, I' m sorry but my english is small ;)

Dani ;) ;)

D

Dr.Palmito

Very nice pics on your site Danny, thanks for sharing them with us. Now I'm kinda curious how you've found that board (giardinaggio.it I mean), among a number of english speaking ones. Just wondering. And of course we're proud of it, so welcome aboard!
You may not know that Hostas aren't exactly "common" here in Italy and you're going to be our resident expert on the subject, sort of guru indeed. So our welcome doubles!
Btw, are you intended to learn some italian? Sure we'd like to learn at least a bit of belgian.

Best

Vincenzo

D

DannyVanEechaute

Messaggio originale scritto da: Daniele1090:
Hi,
I love hosta it is very beautiful but I don't have that plant. How many you have some? You know to cultivate the carnivorous plants? I do not know if it is understood well, I' m sorry but my english is small ;)

Dani ;) ;)
Dear Daniele,

I'm a Die Hard Hosta collector. At this moment I have growing 1850 different Hostas.Not sorry for your small english. My english is also not so good.
Have a nice day !
Danny

D

DannyVanEechaute

Messaggio originale scritto da: Dr.Palmito:
Very nice pics on your site Danny, thanks for sharing them with us. Now I'm kinda curious how you've found that board (giardinaggio.it I mean), among a number of english speaking ones. Just wondering. And of course we're proud of it, so welcome aboard!
You may not know that Hostas aren't exactly "common" here in Italy and you're going to be our resident expert on the subject, sort of guru indeed. So our welcome doubles!
Btw, are you intended to learn some italian? Sure we'd like to learn at least a bit of belgian.

Best

Vincenzo
Dear Dr.Palmito,

Thanks for the compliments I found this message Board in a newspaper in a article about the best plant messageboards in Europe. So I place a message.For more than 15 years I have a passion for Hostas. The first years I collected only Hostas. Now I breed with Hostas. You can see on my site under the button ' Eigen Introd. ' my own Hostahybrids. I have the intention to share my knowledge and photos from Hosta with other Europeanen Hostalovers.
Friendly regards,
Danny

ciaseta

Florello Senior
thank you for your extra-photos, compliments for your great passion!i'm very impressed!
don't stop to send us photos of your beautiful hostas!
wink29.gif

Alto