• Vi invitiamo a ridimensionare le foto alla larghezza massima di 800 x 600 pixel da Regolamento PRIMA di caricarle sul forum, visto che adesso c'è anche la possibilità di caricare le miniature nel caso qualcuno non fosse capace di ridimensionarle; siete ufficialmente avvisati che NEL CASO VENGANO CARICATE IMMAGINI DI DIMENSIONI SUPERIORI AGLI 800 PIXEL LE DISCUSSIONI VERRANNO CHIUSE. Grazie per l'attenzione.

WRITE HERE, WRITE NOW:Turfgrass Management IN ENGLISH

white sand

Moderatore Sez. Prato
Membro dello Staff
Hi guys.
Here I am to introduce you to a new topic. This one could seems a bit bizarre.....I thought a lot before deciding to do this. What I realized is that it could be a great opportunity for all of us, to chat about our lawns using the conventional language for this topic.
To do this I have thought to have at our side a professional teacher.
He is @ferrofabio0 and he is a forumer of this section. He is a language teacher and he'll be in charge of monitoring the language.
Someone could wonder...why do I have to write about the problem of my lawn in english?
The answer is in english itself. Why not practice and have benefits for all of us?
@ferrofabio0 indeed will give us his attention correcting our mistakes.
It isn't necessary to speak good english to write in this topic, but at least you need an elementary level.
There's just one rule....only english must be used to write in and follow this topic. If you don't know a word, don't worry, write it in italian and we'll translate it immediately for you.
Hope to have good feedback....welcome.
Bye White Sand.

Inviato dal mio LG-H525n utilizzando Tapatalk

IlRagazzoDiCampagna

Giardinauta Senior
Wow, cool! It's a good idea.
I have a question; In the next spring, I would like to transeminate some lawn areas to the end of March. It is possible to do a "spoon" in the mid-March? Or will be a competition with a new seeds?
Thanks

white sand

Moderatore Sez. Prato
Membro dello Staff
Wow, cool! It's a good idea.
I have a question; In the next spring, I would like to transeminate some lawn areas to the end of March. It is possible to do a "spoon" in the mid-March? Or will be a competition with a new seeds?
Thanks
Hi @IlRagazzoDiCampagna. Happy to "meet" you here.
About your question I can answer in this way. It dipends if the overseeding is on nograss spots or on low grass density zone.
Generally it should be better avoiding to feed grass before the new seeds have germinated, indeed a professional way to improve success in overseeding action is reducing growth grass by a PRG.

Grappino

Esperto Sez. Prato
Hi white; I'm vary happy that finally you have choosen to introduce this topic. You know my opinion and i hope that this experience can improve our english capacities.
@ferrofabio0 , sorry for my bad english; i need a patient teacher :)

white sand

Moderatore Sez. Prato
Membro dello Staff
Hi white; I'm vary happy that finally you have choosen to introduce this topic. You know my opinion and i hope that this experience can improve our english capacities.
@ferrofabio0 , sorry for my bad english; i need a patient teacher :)
Welcome warm grass expert....winter is as long as the seven sores of egypt..... .
@ferrofabio0 is the most patient teacher I knew in my life....we all hope so.

Inviato dal mio VFD 600 utilizzando Tapatalk

Grappino

Esperto Sez. Prato
Welcome warm grass expert....winter is as long as the seven sores of egypt..... .
@ferrofabio0 is the most patient teacher I knew in my life....we all hope so.

Inviato dal mio VFD 600 utilizzando Tapatalk
Dear friend and turfgrass teacher, you know that i hate winter period. In this period my little zenith don't speaks me and so I cry beacuse she doesn't like to be oppressed by mine attention :)

white sand

Moderatore Sez. Prato
Membro dello Staff
All of you have to remember that in English language "i" is uncorrect. You have to use "I" as subject. Am I right teacher?

Alto